|We know we offer a great environment to work in. While our hours in the peak months can be long, we work hard and have a lot of fun. Our people are our strength. We may be particular about who we bring in to the family, but it's because we want to stay true to our high quality service and our focus on genuine customer service and relationship.|
We're always interested in new talent, especially bike-riding sales-oriented enthusiastic part-time staff .
If you think you're right for one of our postings, send us your resume telling us why you're the one we want.
Seasonal Sales Position (starting March 2019)
- GRC is looking for a bicycle sales people with enthusiam and a keen interest in the cycling world. This individual must be an active bike rider, excellent customer communication skills, demonstratable bike knowledge and be comfortable in a front-line sales position for both bikes and accessories.
Essential attributes are:
- Courteous customer handling
- Confident, good listener and communicator
- Energetic, enthusiastic
- Establish computer skills
- Dependable, reliable
Responsibilities would include:
- bicycle and accessories sales, consultation and fitting
- web site product updating and maintenance
- stock maintenance and merchandising
- product receiving and pricing
- maintaining customer mail lists and records
We encourage both women and men to apply.
Compensation will be appropriate to experience and skill set. Please forward a resume with at least two work references (in confidence) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Mike directly at 519 624-5814.