We ensure every customer is properly sized to every bike we sell. All of our staff will follow a uniform bike sizing process to deliver the most appropriate frame size & initial body position on your bike before you leave the store. For performance road bike purchases, we will include an on the bike fit.
Our bike fitters have received accredited training through a number of programs and collectively have many years of experience as cyclists. We have received training and certification from industry experts such as:
- Michael Sylvester (Portland based developer of anatomical bike fitting techniques )
- Dr. Mark Timmerman (Family medicine, sports medicine, performing arts medicine)
- Paraic McGlynn (Founder & Chief Technologist Cyclologic)
Performance Fit - $150
Through an interview & physical evaluation we will determine your ideal:
• Shoe sizing & cleat placement
• Saddle selection
• Saddle height
• Saddle fore/aft position
• Stem length & position
• Handlebar width & position
Please allow approximately 1.5 hours.
Sport Fit - $60
For riders primarily concerned with optimizing comfort for moderate group riding or touring.
• Cleat alignment check
• Body centering and forward body positioning adjustments
• On-the-bike fit session on a trainer and road check
This package requires approximately 45 minutes to complete.
This service is available for any type of bicycle.
Saddle Pressure Analysis - $50
Analysis of saddle pressure mapping on your bike or our fit bike; to determine the ideal saddle position and/or to determine the optimal saddle shape.
Please allow approximately 1/2 hour.
A proper fit is essential to your comfort and performance on your bike.
Bike fitting is an optimizing process focused on pain-free riding.
Fitting is done by appointment only. Please call or email us to schedule an appointment.
The full cost of our Performance Fit service will be credited towards the purchase of any road bike within 30 days of the paid fit.