FLOAT THROUGH ROCK GARDENS, HIT THE JUMPS, FIND THE FASTER LINE. WITH QUICK-HANDLING 27.5 WHEELS AND ADJUSTABLE FRAME GEOMETRY, THIS LIVELY TRAIL BIKE IS A PARTY ON WHEELS.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Adjustable frame geometry
Flip chip feature lets you change the head tube and seat tube angles, as well as the bottom bracket height, to fine-tune handling for varying trail conditions and individual riding style.
27.5 agility and control
27.5-inch wheels balance agility and control, giving you the ability to roll over rugged terrain, flick the bike at speed, change lines, and explode out of corners.
Maestro rear suspension features a trunnion mount shock with a longer stroke and smoother feel. With 145mm of rear travel (and 160mm up front), it has an Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm for increased stiffness and strength plus lower overall frame weight.
TECHS & FEATURES:
ADVANCED FORGED COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY
- A state-of-the-art high-pressure molding process is used to produce complex-shaped carbon fiber components that are lighter, stiffer, and stronger than similar components made from aluminum. This technology is used in critical performance parts such as Maestro Suspension rocker links.
ALUXX SL ALUMINUM TECHNOLOGY
- This High-Performance level, state-of-the-art aluminum material is made predominantly from 6011 alloy and delivers best-in-class strength-to-weight ratios. These framesets also feature unique welding technologies for a high-performance ride quality.
MAESTRO SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY
- Four strategically positioned pivot points and two linkages all work together to create a single floating pivot for the most active, efficient, and independent suspension system on the trail.
- Giant's original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system's oversized headset bearings (1 1/4" lower and 1 1/8" upper for road, 1 1/2" lower and 1 1/8" upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
- Fewer flat tires. Greater traction. Less rolling resistance and a smoother, faster ride. Giant's Tubeless System makes it easier than ever to experience all these benefits.
FLIP CHIP - MAESTRO
- The flip chip allows riders to quickly adjust the geometry of their Maestro-equipped mountain bike to better suit how and where they ride. It lets riders change the headtube/seat tube angles and bottom bracket height via eccentric (offset, two-position) hardware located on the upper rocker arm.
|LOW | HIGH||LOW | HIGH||LOW | HIGH||LOW | HIGH|
|A||SEAT TUBE LENGTH (mm)||420||430||465||496|
|B||SEAT TUBE ANGLE||77.2° | 78.0°||76.3° | 77.0°||76.3° | 77.0°||76.3° | 77.0°|
|C||TOP TUBE LENGTH (mm)||562 | 560||595 | 593||622 | 620||649 | 647|
|D||HEAD TUBE LENGTH (mm)||95||105||115||125|
|E||HEAD TUBE ANGLE||63.7° | 64.5°||63.8° | 64.5°||63.8° | 64.5°||63.8° | 64.5°|
|F||FORK RAKE (mm)||37||37||37||37|
|G||TRAIL (mm)||138 | 132||138 | 132||138 | 132||138 | 132|
|H||WHEELBASE (mm)||1179 | 1177||1203 | 1202||1233 | 1231||1262 | 1260|
|I||CHAIN STAY LENGTH (mm)||433 | 430||433 | 430||433 | 430||433 | 430|
|J||BOTTOM BRACKET DROP (mm)||30 | 20||30 | 20||30 | 20||30 | 20|
|K||STACK (mm)||596 | 590||605 | 599||614 | 608||623 | 617|
|L||REACH (mm)||427 | 435||447 | 455||472 | 480||497 | 505|
|M||STAND OVER HEIGHT (mm)||709 | 718||714 | 723||740 | 750||762 | 772|
|N||HANDLEBAR WIDTH (mm)||800||800||800||800|
|O||STEM LENGTH (mm)||40||40||50||50|
|P||CRANK LENGTH (mm)||165||170||170||170|
|Small||5'4" - 5'8"|
|Medium||5'7" - 5’11"|
|Large||5'10" - 6'2"|
|X-Large||6'2" - 6'5"|
|Frame||ALUXX SL-Grade Aluminum front and rear triangles, 145mm Maestro suspension, flip chip - Maestro, 12x148mm thru-axle|
|Fork||RockShox Yari RC, Motion Control, DebonAir, 37mm offset, 160mm, 15x110 Stealth, custom tuned for Giant|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float DPS Performance, 185/55, custom tuned for Giant|
|Rims||Giant AM 27.5, alloy|
|Hubs||alloy, sealed bearing|
|Tires||[F] Maxxis Assegai 27.5x2.6, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO, TR [R] Maxxis Minion DHRII 27.5x2.6, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO, TR, tubeless|
|Bottom Bracket||Praxis, press fit|
|Crankset||Praxis Cadet M24 HD, 32t, 55mm chainline S:165mm, M:170mm, L:170mm, XL:170mm|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore, 1x12|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano Deore, 10x51|
|Brakes||Tektro M745, hydraulic, Tektro rotors [F]203mm, [R]180mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano BL-MT401|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact SL TR35, 800x35mm, 20mm rise|
|Tape/Grips||Giant Tactal Pro Single S:120mm, M:120mm, L:130mm, XL:130mm|
|Stem||Giant Contact SL 35 S:40mm, M:40mm, L:50mm, XL:50mm|
|Seatpost||Giant Contact Switch dropper, remote S: 125mm travel / 30.9 x 395mm M: 150mm travel / 30.9 x 44|
|Accessories & Extras||tubeless prepared, 2.6" max tire size, 34t max chainring size|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black Currant / Small||04712878817623||2301079204|
|Black Currant / Medium||04712878817630||2301079205|
|Black Currant / Large||04712878817647||2301079207|