Made with ultralight composite rims, this pro-level aero disc WheelSystem is unbeatable whether you’re sprinting for the podium or alone against the clock. The SLR 1 65 Disc blends proven aero performance with maximum transmission stiffness and superior braking control in a value-oriented package.
- Ultralight 65mm deep full-composite disc brake only rims
- Tubeless compatible using supplied rim strips and valves
- 17mm internal rim width for optimal tire performance
- Dynamic Balance Lacing technology for enhanced drive efficiency and braking control
- Sapim straight-pull bladed stainless spokes- 21H Front & 24H Rear
- Alloy locking nipples
- Giant alloy hub shell, Centerlock Disc rotor mount and pawl based driver system
- Includes end caps for the following configurations:
- Front: 100x12mm T/A & 100x5mm QR
- 1775g per pair
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Brake Compatibility||Center Lock disc|
|Axle||100 x 12mm & QR|
|Inner Rim Width||17mm|
|Spokes||Sapim straight-pull bladed stainless|
|Extras||Tubeless rim strips and valves|
* Subject to change without notice.
|100 x 12mm / Black / 700c||04713250807331||350000127||SLR21676477T|